We heard it first in The Devil Wears Prada when Doug said “Pythons hot right now!”, and it totally is*.
Python is probably my favorite “animal” print, but is definitely my favorite reptile texture at the moment. Traditionally featured in combinations of black and ivory or brown and gold, the print is extremely easy to treat as a “neutral” when pairing with outfits.
I’ve gathered six styles for different price points and occasions to fulfill this necessary spring trend.
1. Stuart Weitzman Queen Python-Print Pump
2. Loeffler Randal Luz Tassel Snakeskin Sandal
3. Guiseppe Zanotti Silver-Tipped Python-Embossed Leather Bootie
4. Stuart Weitzman Catalan Snake-Print Espadrille
5.Tory Burch Python Effect Flat Sandals
6. Wild Diva Lounge Studded Python Pointed Toe Flats
*Twinseperable would like to state that while these shoes are gorgeous, we do not support the use of real python, and promote faux. Fo sho.