We had so much fun rounding up our Gifts that Give Back gift guide last year, we couldn’t wait to find new do-good goodies for this year!
?? Make sure to read all the way down to find out how to enter the giftaway!! ??
Some are big, some are small. Some are pricey ?, but not all. Some are for your love❤️, some are for the pupper ?, some are for your pal ?, and some are to serve supper ?.
FOR THE HOME
1. Acacia Wood Heart Bowl– Each purchase supports artisans at Acacia Creations in the Philippines.
2. Waka Waka Power5– The WakaWaka Foundation, which is supported by your purchase, donates WakaWaka products for emergency aid, and offers WakaWakas to more stable developing areas at a subsidized price or in exchange for community work.
3. Charity: water x Votivo Candle– all the profits support their staff and operating costs and help charity: water grow.
4. West Elm Love is Love Dinnerware– For every Love is Love Cereal Bowl Set you purchase, they will donate 50% of the purchase price to The Human Rights Campaign.
5. Bloom and Give Kitchen Towels– Every purchase helps send a girl to school. 50% of the profits from the purchase of this item funds girls education programs in India.
FOR THE BODY
1. Kiehl’s x Disney– 100% of the net profits from the sale of the collection to Feeding America® help provide meals to families in need this holiday season.
2. Adventure Project Charcoal Bar Soap– Put a “lump of coal” in someone’s stocking and one woman in Kenya will receive a new charcoal-efficient stove.
3. Organic Coconut Oil– For every eco-friendly tube sold of this 100% certified organic, fair trade, cold-pressed coconut oil, Conscious Coconut donates a meal to a child through Feeding America.
4. Hand in Hand Skin Essentials Set– For every essentials set you purchase, Hand in Hand will donate three bars of soap + three months of clean water to a child in need.
5. Showe(RED) Essentials Kit– 20% of the retail price from this product purchase will go to fight AIDS with (RED).
1. FEED Ruby Whipstitch Crossbody Bag– Each bag provides 100 school meals.
2. OTEM– Resist Collection- 15% of the proceeds from this collection are donated to Planned Parenthood. Specifically, they donate to local Planned Parenthood chapters in seven high need states.
3. Banded2Gether hair tie bracelet– Each product purchased provides 3 meals for a child in need.
4. Late Sunday Afternoon Scarf– In an effort to reduce and eliminate waste, all of their scraps are used to create comfortable dog beds that are donated to a local animal shelter. Additionally, they create and donate a blankie for a child in need for each scarf sold.
6. Diff Eyewear– For every pair of glasses sold, Diff Eyewear donates a pair to someone in need through their buy one, give one program.
7. State Bags– For every STATE bag purchased, STATE hand-delivers a backpack – packed with essential tools for success – to an American child in need.
1. Figs+ Scrubs– Through their threads for threads™ initiative, for every set of scrubs sold, FIGS gives a set to a healthcare provider in need.
2. FEED x Lingua Franca Sweater– Provides 150 School Meals.
3. Everytown for Gun Safety– Your purchase helps build awareness of and advance solutions to gun violence in America.
5. Prinkshop You See a Girl Shirt–30% of all profits from the sales of these shirts go to Girl Up, The United Nations Foundation’s adolescent girl campaign.
FOR PETS AND PET LOVERS
1. One Hope Wine– This best-selling gift box includes: ONEHOPE CA Pinot Noir or ONEHOPE Italian Pinot Grigio for humans, Tennis ball, #WINENOT canvas bone dog toy, cotton rope toy, and doggy bag holder. Every box helps 1 animal find a forever home. They offer a cat version as well!
2. Colour Pop NKLA X LAURA LEE– All net profits from the purchase of “Puppy Love,” “Cat Nap,” and/or any Laura Lee x ColourPop product will go towards Best Friends Animal Society®, a leading national animal welfare organization dedicated to ending the killing of dogs and cats in America’s shelters.
3. Found My Animal Leash– Found My Animal supports animal welfare by asking pets and their owners to help deliver their simple, important message: rescue over purchase. They also support various animal rescue organizations.
4. Jax and Bones Rope Toys– All Jax & Bones Rope Toys give 10% back to animal rescue organizations.
5. One World Play Project Stick Toy– For every Vexo fetch stick you purchase, One World Play Project and Worldwise will donate a portion of proceeds to charities that pair dogs with people for therapeutic purposes and strengthen those relationships through play.
FOR THE KIDS
1. Out of Print– Out of Print is dedicated to celebrating favorite stories while promoting literacy in underserved communities. Each purchase helps to fund literacy programs and book donations to communities in need.
2. One World Futbols–Through their Buy One, Give One program, when you buy a blue One World Futbol, they donate a second ultra-durable soccer ball to organizations working with youth in d isadvantaged communities (we are featuring the kid size but there is an adult size as well).
3. FEED Alpaca Teddy Bear– This teddy is handmade by artisans in Peru from alpaca wool. This specific product provides three school meals
4. World Repair Kit– A resource guide connecting kids to amazing non-profit organizations with everyday ways to help find their passion and get inspired to be the best world citizen they can be!
This time of year especially, we like to hold our loved ones near and give thanks for our blessings. One thing in particular we are thankful for is this outlet that allows us to be our true selves and share what we love with you. As a thank you, we will be gifting one reader a goodie bag with some of the fab items above. (This post is not sponsored and we are purchasing the items we gift so the organizations mentioned benefit).
?? All you have to do to enter is comment below with at least one thing you are thankful for and share the round up here ??
Ariana + Gabrielle