We couldn’t pick favorites when it came to products and organizations to support this holiday season, because any gift that also aims to do good and raise social consciousness is amazing. We are asking that everyone share this list and spread the word so that maybe, together, we can enact some real change and overload some lives with goodness. We were so excited to begin shopping around and supporting these causes, that we’ve even put together a selection of some of the gifts in our roundup and will be sending them to one lucky reader.
All you have to do to be eligible for these ‘do goodies’ is follows us on fb, share this post, and tag Twinseperable (or RT the list from @Arianasagelevy or @gaby_r_levy on Instagram). And please note, this is a working list. Comment below with the name of a company, product or even the url of an item you think we should add and we’ll try to keep this as updated as possible!
BAGS & TOTES
7. Kalypto: Though this company hasn’t fully launched yet, we are beyond excited to include them in our holiday gifts that give back, in the hopes that you will all sign up to support them. For every pair of underwear purchased, a portion of the profit goes toward distributing environmentally friendly feminine hygiene kits (which are locally, sustainably produced and provide new jobs for local men and women) to women in developing countries. Each comes packaged in a drawstring bag that doubles as a backpack, and includes:
- 8 reusable sanitary pads, which last up to 3 years
- 3 pairs of underwear
- Soap to wash the sanitary pads
- Waterproof bag to safely store used sanitary pads
- Educational insert on proper sanitary pad usage
- Lifeskills booklet
Please click here to sign up for their mailing list so you can be one of the first to know when the products are ready for purchase!